Location & Directions
Finding Rosebery House
When coming by car, use postcode EH23 4SP.
This will bring you to the gates of Rosebery House.
With Edinburgh city centre a short drive away, Rosebery House is superbly located and offers the perfect base from which to explore Scotland.
Its proximity to Edinburgh Airport (about 30mins by car) and major motorways (Edinburgh Bypass is about 17mins by car) ensure it is easy to reach.
Whether it's whisky, golf, castles, lochs, mountains or coastal tours, Rosebery is within striking distance of many of Scotland’s great attractions and experiences. Our exclusive network of affiliate partners will also give you and your guests unparalleled access to the very best that Scotland has to offer.
- Take the city bypass (A720) heading south for Berwick Upon Tweed / A1/ Edinburgh South & East for approximately 10 miles
- At the Sherriffhall Roundabout take the 5th exit onto the A7 heading for Galashiels/ Bonnyrigg and Gorebridge
- At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on the A7
- 2nd exit on next roundabout staying on the A7 (passing Tesco)
- At next roundabout take 3rd exit onto B6392
- At the next roundabout take the 1st exit for Cockpen Road / B704
- Follow signs for the village of Carrington - drive through the village until you see sign for Penicuik (B3672)
- Around 2 miles along the B3672, on the left, is Rosebery House (green electric gates), Rosebery Steading is on the right.
Site Visits are by appointment only.
Please email [email protected] to arrange a viewing.