Finding Rosebery Steading
If you’re coming by car, use postcode EH23 4SP.
This will bring you to the gates of Rosebery House.
Just 30 minutes by car from Edinburgh City Centre and Edinburgh Airport, Rosebery Steading is perfectly located for corporate & incentive events, weddings and private celebrations.
- Take the city bypass (A720) heading south for Berwick Upon Tweed / A1/ Edinburgh South & East for approximately 10 miles
- At the Sherriffhall Roundabout take the 5th exit onto the A7 heading for Galashiels/ Bonnyrigg and Gorebridge
- At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on the A7
- 2nd exit on next roundabout staying on the A7 (passing Tesco)
- At next roundabout take 3rd exit onto B6392
- At the next roundabout take the 1st exit for Cockpen Road / B704
- Follow signs for the village of Carrington - drive through the village until you see sign for Penicuik (B3672)
- Around 2 miles along the B3672, on the right, is Rosebery Steading, please look out for the clock tower with blue clock-face.
Site Visits are by appointment only
Please email [email protected] to arrange a viewing